Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tên sản phẩm
Trạng thái: Còn hàng
R&D activities at Vietnam Metal Hardware Co., Ltd are flexible which a lot contributions to the industry of Advanced Manufacturing in High End Metal Furniture, Luxury Fashion, Precision Machining in Aerospace, Automotive, Micro Machining, 3D Printing. Project Management teams got the Ph.D, Master in Advanced Fusion Technology / Advanced Manufacturing, and many years experienced in Advanced Manufacturing at factories in South East Asia: Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, China, Korea,... Basically we run the Lean Manufacturing projects, within our groups, our customers, our business partners to move forward to Green and Sustainability Manufacturing at Vietnam.
Any customers who need to do Lean Manufacturing, Production Optimization or Innovation Product Development for their business or production systems
Welcome to discuss directly with us, at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +84903060459
Some recent R&D projects can be listed out as below for reference: (due to some know-how protection, not all information is released)
I. [High End Metal Furniture Industry]
- Development Sample Prototype in Casting of Brass, using Wood Mould Forging / Hammered Texture, for short leadtime
- Development Sampling Prototype of Stainless Steel Casted Handle by short leadtime Additive Manufacturing
- Development Brass Moulding profile, based on Brass material, with Pb leakage less than 40 ppm, to increase safety to USA children
- Renovation advanced finishing on metal to match quality request on metal finishing from Catier, Rolex, Versace, Jacquelines, Christian Louboutin, Moncler, MCM to localize production metal decoration in Vietnam.
- Integrate robot to automate welding process, to replace high skill welders to match unique and flexibility of welding activities, part of Industry 4.0
- Development surface coating ICD – Ionizing Chemical Depositioning on Stainless Steel 304, to pass corrosion level of ISO 9227-2017, 400 hours, and ASTM D3359, in variety of color finishing. Main purpose to apply to hospitality project nearby salty beach. Commercialize at www.vietmetalhardware.com
- Perform third-phase Optimization project at Fabrication, Polishing and Finishing. Keep same number of staffs, but optimization the flow and production planning/organize. Results: Production (sale) revenue: increase from USD 83,877/week to USD 138,247 / week (65% improvement), earn profit as break-even is USD 90,000 / week. Shipments: closed 125 FEUs shipment (62% higher than Aug 2015). Rate of closed shipments: increase from 55% to 99% (80% improvement). ETA: from late 17 weeks to late only 01 week (94% improvement) – late 03 weeks are acceptable as standard 35 days lead-time production. Late delivery items quantity: reduce from late 41,639 pcs down to late 300 pcs (99% improvement) ~ almost on-time delivery. Inventory production: reduce from 76,319 pcs down to 18,940 pcs (75% improvement), and plan to reduce down-to 10,000 pcs within Sep 2017 (4th-phase project).
- Lead Lean Manufacturing second-phase project focusing on layout, flow and the effective allocation of labor and resources to clear OVD, on-time shipment, eliminate root-cause to defects at casting, machining, fabrication, polishing, finishing. Results: Output casting: increase 300 pcs/day to 500 pcs/day (67% improvement); Machining: 400/day pcs to 700 pcs/day (75% improved); Fabrication: 100 pcs/day to 350 pcs/day – 250% improved (35 frames/day increased to 50 frames/day – 43% improved); Polishing: 800 pcs to 1200 pcs – 50% improved (35 frames/day increased to 50 frames/day – 43% improve); Finishing: steady at 1200 pcs/day (37 frames/day increased to 50 frames/day – 35% improved); ETA: late 17 weeks down to late 07 weeks (59% improved); Quantity late 41,639 pcs down to 8,667 pcs (79% improved).
- Perform root-cause-analysis, optimize welding & grinding process for carbon steel to reduce defects: pinhole, burr and rust. Improve the level of salt spray test up to 5D level, 125 hours. Development aging process for aluminium frame to a standard hardness.
- Manage improvement projects in Metal Furniture Manufacturing Facility, to improve quality and productivity at wax, casting, fabrication, machining, polishing, finishing and packaging. Results: Quality improvement: 74.6% (reject rate reduced from 71% to 18%). Number of closed shipments increased: 77 FEUs in Aug; 88 FEUs in Sep,100 FEUs in Oct. Production Inventory was reduced at 56% Finishing, 87% Polishing, 70% Benchwork, 24% Machining. Delivery increased at 76% Fabrication, 63% Casting
- Development plating Cr3+ and Cr6+ with lacquer/non lacquer for mount/un-mounting test to improve quality for metal hardwares. Development research of zinc thickness layer to prevent rust in metal based furniture: hardwood, MDF, wood plastic composite & metal based frame.
- Standardize specifications of hardwares. Harmonize internal salt spray test results with international third parties lab of SGS, BV, Test Center III
- Manage new investment project for pre-treatment: Zinc-Phosphating, to improve up to 500 - 1000 hours salt spray test, level min 5D, to replace zinc-galvalnized, ED, ES, PVC coating and shot blasting for carbon steel / aluminum.
- Lead all of Lean Manufacturing projects for Metal manufacturing in South East Asia of a Sweden company. Results: Rework rate: 95% reduce; Quality improvement: 42%
- Manage continuous improvement projects for stainless steel pot & pan in mass production. Minimize wrinkle of deep drawing. Optimize grinding and polishing to prevent rust. Development new material FW1 and FW2 to replace SS 430 and SS 304 to improve corrosion resistance and formability.
- Perform R&D project to develop the handle and mold for pot and pan, to avoid wrinkle and wrong dimension after pressing
- Manage continuous improvement projects in cleanability for high quality stainless steel cutlery: knife, spool and fork.Prevent rust, deburring effectiveness, improve surface finishing, improve welding TIG & induction in term of quality and quantity. Optimize grinding and polishing process in mass production.
- Manage Perform Lean Manufacturing to evaluate Root-Cause-Analysis for processing time optimization in MDF wood produciton line
- Perform DMAIC projects for furniture wood production line, plastic (mould making and plastic injection) to reduce scrap. Evaluate the process control for Stainless steel products after metal forming and polishing.
- Audit the quality control, then perform Lean Manufacturing in production line for Carbon Steel products at Welding, Mold, Coating Treatment, Packaging, Assembly, QC to minimize any risk to defects and improve productivity
- Audit the quality control quality for Stainless Steel bowl production line, which include polishing (rough, semi and finish). Perform Lean Manufacturing in figure out how to make improvement life-time of polishing disc.
II. [Automotive / Aerospace / Military / Precision Machining Industry]
- Development 2 layers coating by PVD Chrome, and PVD Blackened Titanium on SUS 316. Extremely high corrosion resistance, used in Military
- Development ICD Blackened on Stainless Steel 304, to pass extremely high corrosion test level: 16% NaCl, 48 hours, then pass tumbling test. Metal Products used under salty sea
- Development Harden Black Anodizing (Black Matte) on Aluminium 6061T6, to pass extremely high corrosion test level: 16% NaCl, 48 hours, then pass tumbling test. Metal Products used under salty sea
- Development Electropolishing after Sandblasting on Stainless Steel 304, to pass extremely high corrosion test level: 16% NaCl, 48 hours, then pass tumbling test. Metal Products used under salty sea
- Integrate Artificial Neuron Network into Particle Expert System to improve Cleanability, a part of Industry 4.0, for fully recognization, classification, diagnosis the risk to failure of system.
- Development Automotive Compression Stainless Steel Spring and UAV Aerospace Parts Manufacturing by Additive Manufacturing Technology
- Manage innovation technology projects from 20 automotive facilities to form strategic technical projects, using suitable task force.
- Integrate cloud based management of technology and integrate ERP into Machining workshops to prepare for intelligent Artificial Network
- Develop optimization project to reduce/prevent defects from pinhole, scratch, mark, detach the top layer due to non-unique of basic painting and carbon layer. Total reject rate was reduced from 48% down to 28% within the first phase of optimization project.
- Develop industry 4.0 project step-by-step to control productivity, digitalize parameters, ERP integration, fully automation together IoT (internet of things) and cloud management with eLOG & Siemen at Mould workshop (9 CNC machines), CNC part machining workshop (20 CNC machines) and Semi-Auto robot welding (69 robots)
- Perform Lean Manufacturing to optimize productivity within CNC workshop, which produces metal precision parts for bus, truck (different size), jig for frame/parts welding lines, jig for new Mazda automotive factory, and custom-made parts. Result: Reduce reject rate from 40% down to 2% and avoid high cost for re-work; Wrong dimension defects were reduced from 16.8% down to 0.3%; Poor raw material defects were reduced from 2.6% down to almost zero percent. Standardize 36 “conflict” drawings. Successfully integrate suitable process control (before almost no process control) in tolerance, target working time, set-up higher quality standard.
- Perform Lean Manufacturing project for Zinc Plating Workshop to prevent rust just after Zinc Plating to pass 96h salt spray test. Optimum points were found at 510 Ampere to 550 Ampere.
- Forming optimization plan to reduce defects, improve quality, increase productivity at Punching, Forging, Cutting, Mould making, Jig manufacturing - as the basic step to improve productivity at semi-auto robot welding lines for auto parts and frames.
- Manage improvement projects in quality and productivity at CNC Precision Machining, Surface Finishing,... to minimize defects, then improve quality, based on standardize the production procedures and process. Reduce the risk of defect in helicopters and Flycam at the Blade factility. Develop the new design of JET and optimize the cost. Results: Profit From Loss to profit USD 60,000/month; ETA: from late 04 weeks to 04 days ahead schedule. Cycle time (time of using CNC machines) increased from 1250 hours/week to 1842 hours/week (47% improve). Reject rate: reduced from 70% down to 1.1% (98% improve). Wrong dimension reject rate: reduced from 42.9% down to 0.18% (99% improve)
- Develop projects to manufacture precise US Aluminium alloy weapon base; precise mechanical Aluminium parts for FlyCam, UAV, and other parts for Aeronautics: Boeing and Airbus; parts for Automotive and Motorcycle. Develop the new plating lines to improve 03 times output
- Perform Lean Manufacturing projects for Composite Facility for UAV and Flycam devices, to increase productivity and improve quality. Manage innovation the facilities to produce carbon fiber, making blade, and jet, including development the new design of jet
- Manage continuous improvement projects in metal springs and hardwares manufacturing facility to improve productivity and quality at raw material incoming control, testing, heat treatment, coiling / wire forming, grinding, polishing, deburring, QC, QA and Packaging by standardizing control procedure SOP.
- Develop, integrate and maintain ISO 9001-2009, TS 16949 and AS 9100. Precise Springs satisfy all of request from SMI - American standard at "Zero tolerance to zero defect". The springs passed European standard DIN for Aerospace, Automotive, and High Tech Manufacturing. Develop a new facility to produce plastic parts to European market
- Manage Lean Manufacturing projects to develop Loss-making factilities. Results: 03 times production improvement; from Loss to profit at EUR 83,998. Rate of Profit/Revenue: 22%; ETA: from 30 days reduced to 04 days
- Develop toolings making at Vietnam and China to support for renewable activities. Develop the new type of springs & parts, based on custom-made orders and special spring washer Belleville projects
- Development of the technologies to improve cleanability in automotive production: engines, transmissions, crankshafts
- Build guildelines in design for cleanability & sustainability in green manufacturing
- Development design for intersection holes to minimize burr
- Development high pressure water jet deburring to minimize damage on aluminium alloy surface
- Root cause analysis and PCI for fully automation production line in engines, transmission and crankshaft
- CI for particles issue related to chip lodged in oil line and valve
- Optimize machining toolpath strategy to minimize burr size in CNC machining center
- Development image processing for feature extraction for micro size of particles in transmission production. Build particle classification algorithm and particle expert system to figure sources of particles: burr, cast, chip to predict the defects during production and further new investment. Results: Defects on transmission: reduced 98% monthly, regarding to cleanability issue; Metal particle size: reduced 81%; Weight of metal particles: reduced 70%
- Development manufacturing technology to produce micro UAV to mimic beetle flying and very small size parts by metal and plastic
III. [Nano / Micro Manufacturing]
- Development Micro Machining Engraving on Sphere Brass Shape to eliminate Micro Burr & Precise cutting lines
- Development Micro Coiling on Stainless Steel Micro Wire Size
- Development of precision pattern design and manufacturing technology for R2R (Roll to Roll) printing in printed electronics, which emerges on RFID, solar cell, OLED & flexible display
- Development manufacturing technology to produce micro UAV to mimic beetle flying and very small size parts by metal and plastic